Monday, August 27, 2018

Meet Mrs. McLaughlin!

Hello! My name is Mrs. McLaughlin. This will be my fourth year teaching at Norwood Public School, and my third year teaching first grade. I love first grade and all the exploring, learning, and fun we get to have! 
I grew up a few towns over in Haworth, New Jersey. I went to Montclair State University and have a degree in Elementary Education. In 2015, I married Mr. McLaughlin. He grew up in Norwood and went to NPS too! We have a one year old daughter named Riley and a three year old Goldendoodle named Miller.
This summer we went to Long Beach Island, read many books, and I prepared our classroom for your arrival! I can’t wait to meet you and I am so excited to spend this school year with you! 

Some of My Favorites
Movie: Finding Nemo
Book: Thank You, Mr. Falker by Patricia Polacco
Color: Green
Food: Strawberries
Season: Spring
Animal: Dogs
Hobby: Playing with Riley and Miller 

- Mrs. McLaughlin 



No comments:

Post a Comment